In this episode of the” Wonder Tooth Podcast”, we are proud to interview ” Steven McCoy” the First Black Deaf Blind Journalist in the world. He also has a very successful show “Sessions with Steven”.
- What is the impact of your smile on your career as a Journalist?
- Dental Anxiety as a child and how he overcame it?
- Some behind the scenes stories about his work as a Journalist while interviewing with A-List Celebrities
- Funny stories about his interactions with celebrities.
- What is “Usher Syndrome”?
- How can you find out about “Usher Syndrome ” and which genetic testing to do?
- Why is it so important to keep a good oral hygiene.
To connect with Steven on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/stevenmccoy
if you have any questions or looking for a consultation or a second opinion, please reach us at
Dent Blanche Dental
3640 Lawrenceville Rd, Princeton, NJ, 08540