In this Episode, we will discuss Dental Veneers.
- What is the difference between a dental veneer and a dental crown? dental veneers are very thin, considered as partial tooth coverage compared to dental crowns that are full tooth coverage.
- Dental veneers: Porcelain Vs Composite veneers
- Why Porcelain Veneers are far more superior than Composite veneers: Porcelain veneers don’t change color or shade opposite to composite veneers that can stain or change color over time.
- Indications of Dental veneers:
– to fix discolored teeth
-to fix chipped or cracked teeth
-to enhance the smile
-straighten certain teeth misalignments
-improve a worn-out dentition due to grinding
-Rejuvenation and Self care
-Permanent improved smile
- What is a digital smile design?
- What are the steps involved to have Dental Veneers?
- Care and Maintenance of Dental Veneers
if you have any questions, please reach us at
Dent Blanche Dental
3640 Lawrenceville Rd, Princeton, NJ, 08540